Gevurtz Menashe

PDX 503.227.1515
WA 360.823.0410


Contact Us Today.
Unmarried parents of a child or children have the same rights and responsibilities as married parents. Legal paternity can be established by the agreement of the biological parents when a child is born, or at any time after the birth.

Talk to an Attorney

Contact Us Today.

If you have any questions about establishing paternity in Oregon or Washington or would like to consult with one of our family law lawyers, we’re happy to help! Please call us in Portland at 503-227-1515, Vancouver at 360-823-0410, or request a consultation online.